Raw Food Recipes was something I was unaccustomed with in preparing.
My Raw Food Recipes Vision
My vision was going to the fridge and crunching on a carrot as the main meal. I may like carrots but the thought was not enticing and so I was a little reluctant to take the ‘Raw’ menu plunge. I soon realized eating raw food recipes was going to be a lot more entertaining than munching on a carrot!
A Faulty Start Leading To A Better Journey
The first cookbook I found proved raw food recipes to be anything but quick.
- I found myself making 3 food items which took time to prepare in order to make the one side dish I wanted to try.
- These recipes were labor intensive and needing to start two days before you want to eat an entree.
- I do like eating healthy and love the raw ingredients non cooking technique. Due to my steadfast ways I did find the perfect cookbook that was quick and delicious!
Where did I find this wonderful cookbook?
Robert Rose Inc.
Review of Raw, Quick & Delicious!
I received Raw, Quick & Delicious! written by Douglas McNish to review. Therefore I am sharing my honest opinion to confirm that raw foods can be quick and delicious.
I love this book because the recipes are written to make one or two servings. That is really great for me since my kids are grown and I’m not cooking for a family anymore.
The quantities may be easily doubled according to the guests that may come over to eat. It is perfect for bachelors/bachelorettes or for couples.
Above all the recipes are quick. How quick do you ask? 15 minutes and there are 175 creative raw food recipes to fix in your own kitchen.
But most importantly the recipes are delicious and we feel full after eating them. No matter how healthy a meal is if it is not filling, delicious and quick to fix then very rarely do I prepare it again. Not so with these recipes.
- Vegan Boundaries: How Not To Maim Others In The Process. - 08/21/2020
- Vegan Ingredients: Learn their benefits and vitamin contents. - 08/19/2020
- Nutritional Yeast Health Benefits - 08/17/2020