Veggies on my plate recipe linky is for vegan and vegetarian dishes.
The rules are simple and joining is quick.
Here is all you need to do:
- Put your recipe on the linky. Add your @twitter handle
- Tweet out the tweet embedded on this page
Join us on #veggiesonmyplate to share new recipes this week. Click To Tweet
- Please click on the one recipe before your entry on the linky and visit the site and leave a quality comment.
- You Are Done and the rest is up to us.
I will tweet your recipe twice this week. We will mention on twitter with the Veggies On My Plate hash tag. Look for it and you can boost your recipe by retweeting it.
I will be by to comment on your recipe post.
We will pin your recipe onto #VeggiesOnMyPlate Pinterest board.
Once a month we have a drawing to give a prize for those that take part in our recipe linky.
Your name will automatically be placed in the drawing for joining the linky and following the instruction above.
- Follow Blessed Elements on Twitter
- Follow Rural Mom on Twitter.
- Stop by and comment on all the participants posts and leave a quality comment.
- Leave me a separate comment telling me for each entry you performed.
Here is how you can get extra entries: